Start posting your art to customers within 7 days. Without needing to know anything about printing, paper, packaging or postage.
I know the hardest thing about selling art, because I’ve been there. You’ve created beautiful pieces of work, you’ve got a website and socials to show it off, and you’re ready to get prints made…
… but then you find yourself lost.
It’s hard to get started printing and posting your art. There’s so many questions!
- What size prints should I offer?
- What’s the best paper stock?
- Who is a reliable local printer?
- What equipment does my printer need to ensure quality prints?
- How should I package my orders?
- Where do I get all my packing materials?
I know all about these questions because I struggled with them all myself at the start. In fact I went through a lot of different options and spent a lot of time and money experimenting until I found something that worked. And it not only worked, but it was affordable and meant that I could sell my art at a profit, my prints would be well protected on their journey to my customers, and they were always thrilled with the quality.